Here is Mrs. Martin’s Welcome Slide Show
Loreauville Elementary School Revised Orientation Schedule
Wednesday, September 2, 2020
Face to Face Students with Last names beginning with A-C 8:30 a.m.
Face to Face Students with Last names beginning with D-I 12:30 p.m.
Thursday, September 3, 2020
Face to Face Students with Last names beginning with J-P 8:30 a.m.
Face to Face Students with Last names beginning with Q-Z 12:30 p.m.
Friday, September 4, 2020
Virtual Students with last names beginning with A-G 8:30 a.m.
Virtual Students with last names beginning with H-P 10:30 a.m.
Virtual Students with last names beginning with Q-Z 12:30 p.m.
Things to Know Regarding Orientation:
1. The following social distancing precautions will be enforced:
a. A video with school information will be placed on the school website and school Facebook page.
b. Only 1 parent per student is allowed to attend, and students should not attend.
c. Masks must be worn by ALL adults.
d. Doors will open 10 minutes before the scheduled orientation.
e. Temperature checks will be conducted prior to anyone coming onto campus for orientation.
No one with a temperature of 100.4 or higher will be allowed inside.
f. Kindergarten, first and second grade parents should enter through the cafeteria door.
g. Third and fourth grade parents should enter through the front lobby door.
h. Fifth and sixth grade parents should enter through the exterior door on F Hall.
2. Families with different last names should attend only one orientation time.
3. We encourage parents to bring school supplies when attending orientation.
4. PreK parents will not attend orientation. They will meet teachers and drop off supplies at their student’s testing time. Testing times will be scheduled by the teacher. If you are attending orientation for an older child, you can sign up for a testing time outside the PreK classrooms.
5. Student care will be set up in the cafeteria to enroll in student care after orientation is completed. Please maintain 6 feet of distancing while waiting in line.