Monday, August 8, 2022
Last Names starting with A-J 8:30 a.m.
Last Names starting with K-Z 10:30 a.m.
Orientation will begin promptly at 8:30 a.m, and 10:30 a.m.
1. Doors will open 10 minutes before the scheduled orientation.
2. Due to limited spacing, only 1 parent per student is allowed to attend. If the student attends, he/she must be in uniform.
3. Families with different last names should attend only one orientation time.
4. We encourage parents to bring school supplies when attending orientation. Please label school supplies with your child’s name.
5. Student care will be set up in the cafeteria to enroll in student care after orientation is completed.
6. New student registration will not be available at orientation. **New this year: $5 orientation fee that includes two student ids. Please bring exact change. Fee will be paid to each student’s homeroom teacher at orientation.
--- download a copy of this information by clicking on the tiger above ---